Liquid Thermal Shock Industrial Test Chamber
Liquid thermal shock chamberis used to test products hot cold
resistance performance under a fast temperature change from a very
high temperature to a very low temperature or from a very low
temperature to a very high temperature. It is widely applied to IC,
PCB, semiconductor, ceramic and high polymer materials,etc.
Samples/specimens placed in the moving basket are dipped into the
high and low temperature liquid bath, and switched by the moving
- 1 Adopt automatic displacement device of up down left right to move
the specimens/samples basket to preheat and precold liquid baths.
- 2 Use Garden D02TS in hot cold baths to reduce the changing liquid
- 3 Large touch screen programmable controller, suppoert Chinese,
English, Russian, languages are switchable.
- 4 PC controls the chamber through RS232 communication port.
- 5 Water cooling way and air cooling way is optional.
- 6. Optional accessories: temp. recorder.
|Mode||DUT inside the test basket moves to left or right inside the baths|
|Interior chamber size W×H×D(CM)||20×35×30(2 pcs)||36×35×40(2 pcs)|
|Precool/Preheat temp. range||-75℃~0℃/60℃~160℃|
|Thermal shock range||-65℃~0℃/60℃~150℃|
|Basket moving speed||About 10s|
|Sample weight||IC 2kg||IC 5kg|
|Controller||LCD touch screen|
|Power supply||AC 3Y 380V 60/50Hz|
|Customization service||Non-standard or special requirements are all welcome|